Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Condiments!!!

My name.... my name is Tina, some refer to me as mom...mommy...hey you.... Weeks....and the list goes on! Very rarely am I referred to as Tina! My point call me watch you like! I have 3 insanely crazy children who listen to nothing their mother tells them but I love them all the same!!
I am also married and have been for 11 years well really 8 but I like to say 11!! Jeff is my husband and he is smart, nough said!
For my first entry I would like to talk about my love for Tapatio! I know random but its an important random!! You see I love food but more importantly I love what I can put on my food!
 I put it on virtually everything!!! French fries, burgers, steak, you name it I do it!!!
My second love....

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love sour cream...not just any DAISY!!! Pure & Natural!!!! NOM NOM NOM!!!
But you see there is a problem with loving these 2 items..... that is.... I CANNOT EAT THEM TOGETHER! This makes me very sad! The 2 cancel each other out! The hot sauce is no longer hot and the sour cream well just not as good.  I must be very wise in my choosing!! Do I want the warm goodness of Tapatio to enhance my meal or the cold creaminess of Daisy sour cream???
That is all!!
And yes I just blogged about condiments! This is very important and someone has to blog about it! Who better to do it then ME!
So remember me the next time you use a dollop of Daisy or a dash of Tapatio!

2 comments: